Portakal Hummus is a healthy delight with a hint of newness. An amalgamation of Fresh Orange Juice and Tangerine mixed with the Tahini (sesame paste). The dish is very refreshing and gives a new dimension to the tangy taste from orange. It is garnished with Olive oil and Paprika powder to enhance the taste, along with a Pita Bread, which complements best with the dish.
A Creamy Chickpeas perfumed with Orange and Tangerine.
|Orange Juice Fresh||GM||200|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||GM||30|
- Wash The Chickpeas Thoroughly, And Soak.
- Boil The Chickpeas Till They Are Completely Cooked & Cool It Down.
- In A Blender Add-In, The Boiled Chickpeas And Orange Juice And Blend Till A Smooth Paste Are Achieved.
- Add-In The Tahini Paste And Blend Till A Smooth Paste Is Achieved.
- Season As Per Taste.
- Plate The Mixture In A Bowl, And Garnish With Extra Virgin Olive Oil And Paprika Powder.
- Serve With Hot Pita Bread.