After two years of Sushant Singh Rajput death case, once again rose from the grave. Mortuary Staff who executed post-mortem of Sushant unveiled shocking news and claims about the actor was murdered.
To a report by ANI, the mortuary staff at the Cooper Hospital in Mumbai has claimed that the 34-year-old actor’s death was not seen to be a suicide.
Reportedly, Roopkumar Shah, the mortuary staff said to the agency, “When I saw Sushant’s body, it was not seen to be a case of suicide. There were many injury and fracture marks on his body. I had talked to my senior for the same, but he had been told me that it would be discussed later.
— ANI (@ANI) December 26, 2022
He was also quoted saying, “there were no marks on actor’s body that are normally found in any hanging cases. If the investigating officers calls me, I will also tell them as the same. The actor should get justice.”
The 34-year-old Bollywood actor was found dead in his Mumbai residence on June 14, 2020. And pointed out that he had committed suicide. Although, even after two years his death remains an unsolved jigsa puzzle.