Welcome to our site www.expressomagazine.com. Here are the terms and conditions that conduct the utilization of our blog/website, content browsing, videos and any other services which we will offer through this domain. In case of any contradiction with the terms and conditions, you are advised not to use it.
Following are the terms and Conditions that you need to know before the use of this website.
- The general information which we use in our content is subject to change without prior notice.
- Expresso magazine does not monitor your usage of our domain or any of our services. The site shall not be responsible for any usage of the information contained therein for any unlawful or unethical purposes.
- The use of information is entirely at your own risk. We are not liable for this.
- You are prohibited from using the content and the images from the website for any unlawful, unethical purpose.
- You are prohibited to harass, abuse, insult, defame, slander and/or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, age, national origin and disability through our website
- Don’t submit false or misleading information.
- Don’t upload or transmit viruses or any other types of malicious code that will affect the function of the service of this website.
- Collection or tracking of any personal information of people mentioned in the website is prohibited.
- Do not use the content for any obscene or immoral purpose
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and or criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The information contained within this site (including site design, text, graphics, icons, images and logos) is the copyright of this website.
Visitors may comment as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.