As we have already entered lockdown 2.0, cooking has become a new hobby for most of us. People have been trying to cook and discover various new dishes to ensure a lip-smacking quarantine period. If you are one of such foodie who likes to engage with new recipes, then we have something for you today. Here are India’s top 10 influencers in our opinion whom you can follow to keep yourself hooked to satisfy your cravings.
10. Thisisdelhi – Pragya is one of the most top-rated food bloggers from Gurugram.
9. Delhidelites – Owned by Anish Kapur, Delhidelites is one of the Instagram accounts every foodie should immediately follow.
8. Foodftlove – Haya K Shipra is one of those food influencers who often put up delicious new recipes on her profile.
7. Dillifoodies – Run by Sumit Kapoor, Dillifoodies is bound to give you nostalgia about the Delhi food during this lockdown.
6. Foodiesince96 – Mehak Dhawan Aka Foodiesince96 is one of the best food influencers in India with a huge following on Instagram.
5. Kuljyoti.Dhingra – Previously Delhieats, Kuljyoti Dhingra is a big-time foodie. If you have some serious affection for food, then you should follow her immediately.
4. Iamdatingfood – Delhi based food influencer, Nikita Varma is one those influencers who has a fix of recipes and some seriously well-written food reviews.
3. Zingyzest – One of the most popular food blogger hailing from Delhi, Sarah Hussain is largely popular for his excellent food reviews. You should follow her right away for some exciting recipes during the lockdown.
2. Thegreatindianfoodie – Founded by Sukrit Jain and his brother Kashish Jain, Thegreatindianfoodie is one of the most famous Instagram handle with almost 210K followers.
1.Dilsefoodie – Undoubtedly one of the best food vloggers, Karan Dua is highly popular for exploring new food places. Apart from Instagram where he has almost 400K followers, Karan is hugely popular on Facebook with 2 million followers and 1.2 million subscribers on YouTube.
So what are you waiting for? Follow these accounts right away. Let us know if you think we have missed out any!